View Profile doondeka

24 movie Reviews with Responses

All 108 Reviews

A 2 for effort.

I can see this is your first project, I can also tell that you didn't make the pics your self. You just tied the entire thing together in one big package using pictures you found lying all over the internet or from a T.V show with pictures, via internet. Now you the most art you allowed to participate in this was just the transparent sides to mask over the pics and backgrounds. You also just found the music lying somewhere on the internet as well, but dont get me wrong you know where to find good themes.

YamagataKyo responds:

Actually, It is from a visual novel me and my brother cropped them and it's not that easy it took us months to crop those. The game compose of 900++ JPGS 50++ PNGS. The sound is also from the visual novel and some are from the real anime.

The rating lies.

The rating has lied, and I am now embarressed to be in the comany fo the people around me, I am also heavily thankful that they did not see it! but enaughf about that, lets talk about your flash!

Now this should realy be for teens, at the end, toms reaction, just bugged me to death. the video was not as good quailty as I prefer considering you just used a bunch of loops for the charater, Over all I was not impressed and a little cheated, 4 for effort.

psychicpebbles responds:

THIS RATING LIED MY MOM IS GONNA SUE YOU.

Disappoint galore.

I was exited when I saw the opening, I my mind began to race and all of a sudden, it played. The child walked onto the screen, looked like something from the 50's, the child spoke, I was confused, that did not sound a like a child, a teenager witha high pitched voice, then man spoke. "I DONT KNOW, GOOGLE IT" I was heartbroken expecting something like the voice from an atamic bomb advertisment, then a full animation with lots of kciks and giggles on how trucks worked. I was bettrayed by my imagination. In my oppinionj the flash was too short for my likings, and plus it was not even that funny, swating the truck the childs hands. not even a chuckle. although the animation was very good, yet thats nothing alone.

Billy-Chops responds:

Well I know I didn't struggle with my cartoon as much as you struggled writing this review. First off, I don't know how a truck works and why did you expect me to tell you? Go watch the discovery channel. Thanks for saying the animation was good at least. I don't know how this was a helpful review.

good but but two problems

the voices are little fiuzy witch i could understanf if you recorded them in an airplaine.
and plus "Mild Audio" is not good enughf for the language used in there!.
but ther wise the animation was decent and sound fx where well suplied.

Artyluck responds:

Righty-o. Thanks for comments. :D

YOU WANNA WATCH LOST OR SOMETHING??

heheheh epic i'l sureley watch this a few maoh times in the future

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks :)

the sad vauge truth:(

this video tell me how alone i am this valentines day:(
but i loved

Zwickel responds:

/dry humps

well guese what

i have no friends and only enemy's and spammers:(
but i like the flash

cobra0528 responds:

Wow...I am sorry to hear that...glad you like it though!

awsome

oh well i wish i could be i n it

Khonjin responds:

you can join if you want.

that spieckle day once a year

happy mandess day!!!

L3pra responds:

Happy late mandess day!!!

lulz